Coronavirus – keeping you safe
It is easy to understand the concerns many of our clients have about Coronavirus. The staff and clinicians at Nakedhealth MEDISAPA take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures to protect our clients and staff:
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work. Our team are temperature checked twice a day and will be sent home if there is a slight increase.
- When you book your next appointment our front of house team will ask if you’re showing signs and symptoms of coronavirus.
- When you arrive for your appointment you will have your temperature taken and will be sent home if it is even slightly raised.
- To limit contact please do not come to your appointment with anybody else, we are only allowing one person per appointment into the clinic.
- We are staggering appointment arrival times. We are aiming for no wait times but should this be the case you will be seated metres away from any other customer. All magazines have been removed from the waiting area.
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after Nakedhealth closes.
- You will be offered virucidal handwash when you arrive and it is available in the treatment rooms, shared areas and restrooms.
- Staff have been briefed on increased levels of handwashing and hand sanitisation before, during and after appointments.
- Any patients who are displaying the slightest symptoms are not to attend Nakedhealth but asked to contact your GP surgery or check information on this NHS link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Those patients who require a repeat of their creams or prescriptions can contact us by phone to arrange delivery direct to your home by courier or mail.
- Many of our patients are concerned about their skin and would like a consultation and treatment but are anxious about attending the clinic. We are set up to offer Skype consultations – please book through reception.
- If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact Nakedhealth MEDISPA for further advice.
If you or a family member have contracted Coronavirus and have visited our clinic in the last 30 days we ask you to call us on 020 8944 5454.