Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
Ageing skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin’s surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in accelerated signs of ageing, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair.
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-ageing cream formulated with an optimal concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This anti-ageing cream, formulated to support skin’s lipid barrier contains a 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio and helps restore skin moisture and support the skins natural self-repair process, while leaving ageing skin feeling nourished. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been scientifically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Helps refill essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore size
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
- A lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply twice daily to face, neck, and chest.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.