What is dermalux?
This cutting-edge LED Phototherapy uses narrow band. non-thermal UV light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin. Different wavelengths are used to treat different conditions. Watch our video below to find out more.
Dermalux™ LED Red Light:
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and growth factor production
- Increases hydration levels and moisture retention
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Reduces pigmentation
- Calms redness & inflammation
- Shrinks pores and sebaceous glands
- Stimulates circulation & lymphatic system
- Accelerates skin repair
Dermalux™ LED Blue Light:
- Powerful anti-bacterial treatment
- Treats all grades of acne without irritation
- Reduces oil production
- Prevents future breakouts
- UV free alternative for eczema and psoriasis
- Anti-inflammatory / cooling effect
Near Infra-Red Light:
- Most deeply absorbed wavelength by skin tissue
- Increases cell permeability and absorption
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Accelerates wound healing
- Heals cystic acne
What happens during my LED treatment?
LED Phototherapy is a painless and relaxing experience. You will feel a soothing. warm feeling as the light energy is delivered.
Is the Dermalux™ treatment suitable for me?
LED Phototherapy is ideal for both men and women. even if you suffer from sensitive skin. Dermalux™ LED is a powerful anti-bacterial treatment which can reduce the signs of ageing skin without irritation.
Do I need a course of treatments?
A course of treatments offers corrective and lasting improvement in the appearance and health of the skin.
Save over £100 when you book multiple treatments.
Save even more when you book Dermalux™ along with our other treatments. See our price list below.
What our clients say
Thanks to Dermalux I look and feel years younger. Everyone comments on how my skin has changed. Try it – you won’t regret it!'
I can’t recommend Dermalux highly enough. It has made such a difference to my skin. I feel much more confident now. Thanks nakedhealth!
I have had endermologie treatments before which are good but adding Accent doubles the result. It worked brilliantly on firming the thin skin on the inner thigh
|Single treatment||6 treatments|
|Dermalux™ added onto treatment||£25||£125|
|Dermalux™ and cleanse||£55||£275|