What is Hydrafacial?
HydraFacial is so much more than just another facial. It’s an experience. A pleasure. A feeling. And a confidence booster. It focuses on the unique philosophy of ‘Skin Health for Life’. But, it’s also about much more than just great looking, healthy skin. When our skin looks good and feels good, we feel good too. That’s the difference you get with a HydraFacial.
HydraFacial uses advanced, patented vortex technology to deeply cleanse the skin and effectively deliver botanical ingredients containing nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, copper, zinc and magnesium peptides to where they do the most good. In addition, HydraFacial also delivers powerful antioxidants to counteract damage by free radicals – from pollution, sun and stress – which can degrade the skin and accelerate the ageing process.
So, for long-term healthy skin and a glowing complexion why settle for an ordinary facial, when you can choose a HydraFacial?
HOW DOES HYDRAFACIAL WORK?
HydraFacial was created to provide the best skin of your life.
The technology it uses is unique. And so are the amazing results it achieves.
After just one treatment you’ll look great. And feel great. Instantly.
And the more you use it – the healthier your skin will become.
The six steps of the HydraFacial
Step 1 – Detox
A specially formulated lymphatic drainage technique helps increase circulation, eliminating toxins.
Step 2 – Cleanse + Exfoliate
Dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted for a deep-cleansing result.
Step 3 – Brightening Agent
A gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores, brightening your skin.
Step 4 – Extraction
Blackheads and impurities in congested areas are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid.
Step 5 – Hydration
A combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides replenish, plump and hydrate your skin.
Step 6 – Rejuvenation
LED light is used to stimulate collagen and also reduces redness, leaving your skin glowing
Will I benefit from a Hydrafacial?
If you want a deep cleanse and to improve texture, remove superficial rough skin, reduce scarring and wrinkles and a thorough exfoliation giving you a more youthful appearance and intensely hydrating your skin, The HydraFacial may be the right option for you. The HydraFacial is gentle and approved for all skin types
Whether you’re simply looking to maintain healthy skin or are concerned about a skin condition such as acne, HydraFacial has the solution.
Dull skin – Often skin can look tired and dull and needs to be revived and refreshed with a quick and effective treatment.
Dry skin – Hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin during a HydraFacial treatment to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Acne – If you have mild acne, HydraFacial is a very effective treatment. Your expert Skin Therapist will advise you of the best treatment for your type of acne.
Pigmentation– HydraFacial involves an element of dermabrasion which can reduce the visibility of pigmentation.
How long do the results last?
Your skin should feel smooth and hydrated for at least 2 weeks. A series of 6 treatments are usually recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne and oily skin on a weekly basis. After your first series of treatments, a treatment every month will help you to maintain your results.
What our clients say
One of the best facials I have had here at the salon
- As soon as I stepped through the door I got a warm welcome and my appointment was on time. The treatment (Hydra Facial) was excellent and Scarlett was so lovely - answering any questions I had about the treatment as well as chatting when I wanted to. So happy and the day after the treatment I can see a real difference. See you soon. Thanks to everyone at Naked Health
- Pegah is very knowledgeable and informative, has a wonderfully kind manner and is a total professional. I was hugely impressed by her when I had my first treatment and equally so this time round. Above all, I feel safe in her hands and I find her a delightful person to chat to - and feel she's tailoring the best treatment plan for me and my skin.
- I had a hydrafacial and it was amazing!✨ I will definitely come back again.
- Viktoria could not have been more helpful, offering a consultation on the spot and listening carefully to my concerns. By moving another appointment slightly earlier she was able to fit me in on the day for a hydrafacial which I had never tried before. The whole experience was lovely and Viktoria offered a wealth of advice about how to care for my 58 year-old combination skin. I could not have enjoyed my visit more and cannot recommend Viktoria highly enough.
- Caroline was excellent and I loved my Hydrafacial. Caroline talked through every step and what it involved/the benefits and my skin looked glowing and so clean at the end.
- As always Cheryl carried my Hydrafacial to the utmost professional standard and is a joy to chat to.
- I had an amazing Hydrafacial with Carol. She took a lot of attention, giving me lots of tips for my skin along the way. Her extraction was very thorough. I would highly recommend it.